One-piece design with enhanced visibility and easy battery replacement. Two models are available with up to four user-defined functions in virtually any combination of white, green, and IR - either flashing or steady. Variable flash rates and coded signals are available for enhanced IFF capability.
- provides emergency peel-away from helmet to reduce potential for injury.
- Versatility - Up to four user-defined operating functions ranging in visible colors and IR signals - either flashing or steady.
- Visibility - Enhanced lateral, top & bottom visibility. Intensity in any mode can be adjusted up or down for special requirements. Meets FAA visibility requirement.
- Simple Operation - Detented sliding switches are designed for operation by a gloved-hand, in the blind, with the helmet donned.
- Operational Security - Certain models provide firewall between visible and covert operating modes for heightened secure operations.
- Operating Extremes - Powered by a standard lithium CR123 photo cell for long life and extreme temperature operation. Waterproof and dustproof.
- Status Confirmation - Positive visual and tactile confirmation of ON/OFF and operating status with no guesswork. Helps prevent inadvertent battery depletion if left ON in IR mode.
- Easy Battery Replacement – Easy field replaceable battery.